Leather Care – Guide
General advice on leather care::
- For daily cleaning a hard-wrung lint-free cloth in clean water is recommended
- Do not place your leather products directly on heat sources
- Protect your leather products from direct sunlight for extended periods of time
- Never use petrol or other chemicals on leather
- Leather is a natural product and is therefore patinated in use
Recycled leather in general:
Recycled leather is already surface treated in the production and can therefore be taken directly into use.
It can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth. If you experience a stain that does not go off, try the dishwashing detergent on the rough side of a kitchen sponge.
Do not store the leather in direct sunlight for a long time at a time or directly up to heat sources.
The leather wipes from Ørskov Copenhagen are produced in recycled leather and are therefore already coated.
They can be easily cleaned with a dampened damp cloth.
If you find that there are still loaves after they are dried, you can successfully use the rough side of a kitchen sponge with dishwashing detergent.
You should be aware that certain foods and liquids may leave spots if you do not remove them immediately. This applies to tomatoes, curry, paprika, chili, tannin, saffron and the like.
Advice on caring for napkins:
- Do not place hot items, such as pots, on the crockery
- Never come into the dishwasher
- Do not store them where they are exposed to much sunlight
- Never fold them